I can’t believe it’s already February!! I feel like NYE just happened. SO much has happened in the past few weeks, and I’m sure I’m not alone in saying 2013 is shaping up to be an amazing year!
For starters, my birthday… which turned out to be a birth month celebrated all through January – not going to complain ;); my wonderful friends got ENGAGED!! (see pic below of the adorable heart-shaped rock <3); boyfriend started his second semester of law school; and I’ve been back on the job search for the past few weeks. And then I remembered my New Year’s Resolutions. Ya… those have been pretty neglected. So, I’m going to brave the embarrassment and give my one (ish) month update which will hopefully be motivation to get back on track for February!
- Learn a new language ~ Rosetta Stone purchased! I haven’t installed it yet, but at least this is a step in the right direction.
- Actually train for the Bolder Boulder 10K ~ Training, CHECK! Participating in the Bolder Boulder, not check. My beautiful cousin is getting MARRIED that weekend! So i figure that’s a valid excuse 🙂 (Friends in the area who know of another fun 10K, let me know!!)
- Make a real dinner (mac n cheese doesn’t count) at least once a week ~ FAIL. Kinda… unless grilled cheese can be considered a real dinner, but in my mind it’s more of a lateral move from mac n cheese.
- Stop making excuses and go to the gym at least 4 days per week ~ win. yes!
- Find a join a bible study ~ in the works. It’s been on my heart lately that I need to put myself out there more. I’ll talk about this in another post later.
- Make a DIY (probably from Pinterest, let’s be real) at least once a month! ~ I have SO many ideas and have no idea where to start!! I need to get more organized. STAT.
- Climb a 14er this summer (mountain peeps, get at me!) ~ CAN’T WAIT UNTIL SUMMER!!!
Clearly I have some work to do, but it’s not a lost cause! Make sure you’ve posted your resolutions in a place that you see everyday. 2013 can be an amazing year of transformation, we just have to stay motivated!
How are your NYE resolutions going?!